Friday 27 December 2013

I Kissed a Girl [Morgan Page Remix - Main] (One of the Boys)


This was never the way I planned, not my intention.
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
I'm curious for you, caught my attention. [Choru
It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on.
s] I kissed a girl and I liked it,
d don't mind it. It felt so wrong,
The taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfrie n It felt so right. Don't mean I'm in love tonight. I kissed a girl and I liked it (I liked it).
. It's not what good girls do, not how they should
No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter. You're my experimental game, just human natur ebehave. My head gets so confused, hard to obey. [Chorus] Us girls we are so magical, Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
Hard to resist, so touchable. Too good to deny it. Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.
[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment